Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ear Infections . . . Again

Grace has an ear infection tonight (yes, again and they really hurt) and to keep her mind off of it, I'm FINALLY catching up on her birthday favorites. Yes, like 5 months late. But I am doing it. So all of you bugging me to update the blog, I am trying to be better.

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Ramen Noodles
Favorite Treat: Fruit Snacks
TV Show: Dora!
Favorite Activity: Dance Kids! on the wii
Favorite Friend: Daddy (no, I'm not jealous as the Mom, just let me wipe away my tear . . .)
Favorite Song: I Love to See the Temple
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know . . . Dancer!

UPDATE: Poor Grace cried so much. We took her in to the late night urgent care and got her antibiotics for her ear. Poor thing. She may be our child prone to ear infections.

No comments: